THE ELEGANT NATURAL-STONE FACADE BLENDS IN HARMONIOUSLY WITH THE GREEN OF THE SURROUNDING PARK. SOPHISTICATED METALS AND STRAIGHTFORWARD DESIGN ENSURE MODERN FLAIR – AND ALL THIS IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER AND EXCITING DISTRICTS IN THE COSMOPOLITAN CITY OF MUNICH.
Metallurgist Hugh Rockwell built on the method established by Johann August Brinell and developed an effective and fast method for testing the hardness of metals, the so-called Rockwell method. The name Rockwell would henceforth represent innovative spirit and the struggle for perfection.
ALONGSIDE SEATING AREAS, LARGE COVERED OUTDOOR SPACES OFFER PLENTY OF AIR AND LIGHT AND INVITE VISITORS AND TENANTS ALIKE TO STROLL AND STAY A WHILE.
IN RENEWED SPLENDOUR
The building has been completely modernised – it's long-established charm has however been retained. In the spirit of its namesake, metallic highlights were employed during the modernisation of the buildings. During the refurbishment of Rockwell Haus, noble gold was used as a distinctive colour. For neighbouring Brinell Haus, silver forms the appropriate stylish complement.
In front of the entrance areas are iconic metal sculptures in gold and silver in the shape of the respective building logos. Given that – in keeping with the names of the buildings as well as the adjacent streets – this involves the capital letters ‘R’ for Rosenheimer Strasse and ‘B’ for Balanstrasse, the sculptures also help with navigation around the site.
The building complex of Rockwell Haus is well developed with four building cores and entrances, as well as a central foyer.
At a glance
- Facts &
- ELEGANT NATURAL-STONE FACADE
- EXCLUSIVE ENTRANCE FOYER
- EXTERIOR SUN PROTECTION
- COOLING CEILINGS WITH GROUND WATER CHILLING
- FLEXIBLE ROOM PARTITIONING
- DELIVERY ZONE INCL. GOODS LIFT
- NEW LIFTS
- ARCHITECTONIC REPOSITIONING BY RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECT GENSLER
- COOPERATION WITH LOCAL PLANNING OFFICE CSMM WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN KUSTERMANNPARK
- REDESIGNED FORECOURTS IN WHICH TO ENJOY PASSING THE TIME
- TOTAL AREA: 18,400 SQ. M
- 1,837 SQ. M PER FLOOR
- FLOORS: GF + 10
- READY FOR OCCUPANCY AS OF: Q1 2020
- ROCKWELL HAUS UNDERGROUND GARAGE:
431 PARKING SPACES
- MODERN DAYTIME RESTAURANT IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- IN-HOUSE CATERING SERVICE
- BARISTA BAR IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- NURSERY IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- VIEW OF THE CITY CENTRE AND MOUNTAINS
- PUBLIC-TRANSPORT CONNECTION OSTBAHNHOF (MAIN LINE)
- LOCATED DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO THE FUTURE WERKSVIERTEL ART AND CULTURAL CENTRE