THE STRIKING BUILDING COMPLEX ON BALANSTRASSE IS, DESPITE ITS TOTAL SIZE, VERY FLEXIBLE IN TERMS OF INTERIOR DESIGN AND CAN HOUSE MULTIPLE TENANTS THANKS TO ITS GOOD PARTITIONING ABILITY – AND ALL THIS IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER AND EXCITING DISTRICTS IN THE COSMOPOLITAN CITY OF MUNICH.
The engineer is the father of the Brinell method, named after him, for testing the degree of hardness for metals and other materials. The procedure formed the basis for further developments; for example, the Rockwell method. Brinell was a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. His name represents the spirit of research and a desire for innovation.
THE ENTRANCE AREA ON BALANSTRASSE IS BEING COMPLETELY OVERHAULED AND CONVERTED INTO A MODERN LOBBY WITH IMPRESSIVE MATERIALS AND LIGHT ELEMENTS. THIS CREATES A STUNNING WELCOME FOR YOUR VISITORS.
IN RENEWED SPLENDOUR
In the spirit of its namesake, metallic highlights were employed during the modernisation of the buildings. During the refurbishment of Brinell Haus, noble silver was used as a distinctive colour. For neighbouring Rockwell Haus, gold forms the appropriate stylish complement. In front of the entrance areas are iconic metal sculptures in gold and silver in the shape of the respective building logos. Given that – in keeping with the names of the buildings as well as the adjacent streets – this involves the capital letters ‘R’ and ‘B’, the sculptures also help with navigation around the site.
Alongside seating areas, large covered outdoor spaces offer plenty of air and light and invite visitors and tenants alike to stroll and stay a while. In combination with harmonious planting, a unique atmosphere has been created. A new directional system and signage concept across the whole area leads your visitors to your destination quickly. Here, both large- and small-size tenants are represented.
The building complex of Brinell Haus is well developed with four building cores and entrances, as well as a central foyer. Fast elevators
At a glance
- ELEGANT GLASS AND METAL FACADE
- EXCLUSIVE ENTRANCE FOYER
- MODERN INSULATING GLAZING
- EXTERNAL SUN PROTECTION
- FLEXIBLE ROOM PARTITIONING
- NEW LIFTS
- REVITALISATION BY RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECT GENSLER
- COOPERATION WITH LOCAL PLANNING OFFICE CSMM WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN KUSTERMANNPARK
- REDESIGNED FORECOURTS IN WHICH TO ENJOY PASSING THE TIME
- TOTAL AREA: 28,500 SQ. M
- ENTRANCES: 4
- FLOORS: GF + 10
- READY FOR OCCUPANCY AS OF: IMMEDIATELY
- BRINELL HAUS UNDERGROUND GARAGE: 369 PARKING SPACES
- MODERN DAYTIME RESTAURANT IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- IN-HOUSE CATERING SERVICE
- BARISTA BAR IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- NURSERY IN ROCKWELL HAUS
- VIEW OF THE CITY CENTRE AND MOUNTAINS
- PUBLIC-TRANSPORT CONNECTION OSTBAHNHOF (MAIN LINE)
- LOCATED DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO THE FUTURE WERKSVIERTEL ART AND CULTURAL CENTRE